Automatic Enrolment. Moving from a previous program. Rapidly enrolling your existing customers. Import. Customer Load. Import from POS. Automatically Enrolling. Bring in customers. Can't find customers. Don't see members. Auto enroll. Invite. Customers into Thirdshelf.
When you create your Thirdshelf account customers are not automatically into Thirdshelf. This is due to two reasons:
- Customers must opt-in and consent to receiving emails from a business due to the CAN SPAM act.
- To protect you. Thirdshelf is pay as you grow, so you only pay for the members you want to be enrolled.
That being said, there are four different ways to get your existing customers into Thirdshelf. This guide will go over each of them and help you determine the best method to load your customers.
1.Enroll them organically as they visit your store
- Customers are never enrolled in Thirdshelf automatically
- To enroll a customer in Thirdshelf, you first need to create a customer profile in the POS and then, proceed with enrolling them. Depending on the POS you are using, the process varies slightly. Here are POS-specific workflow videos
2.Automatically add customers from your POS
- The system pulls all customers in your POS with a valid email address
- These are automatically and immediately made members
- No email is sent out
- Complimentary service
3. Migrate customers from a previous program
- This is the option of you are currently running a points-based program, and wish to transfer your customers' points balances and rewards seamlessly into Thirdshelf
- You send us a CSV file with, at minimum: Customer first name, last name, email address, points balance
- These customers must already be in your POS
- Your loyalty program must be configured
- A one-time migration fee applies. Our team will review that with you.
- You will find a detailed guide on migrations here
4. Send an invitation to your list
- Use your existing third-party mailing list, such as Constant Contact or MailChimp, to send an announcement about your new loyalty program.
- Add a link to your Thirdshelf Web Signup form so that customers can click and join your program.