Springboard Integration. Enrolling a customer. Redeeming a reward.
This short video walks you through the process of enrolling customers into your loyalty program. It also shows how to go about redeeming rewards.
For everything you want to do with Thirdshelf through the Springboard Point of Sale screen, the steps are the same:
- Attach a customer to the sale in Springboard.
- If a customer has never joined Thirdshelf, the circle next to their name will NOT be green.
- To enroll them, click the Thirdshelf bar and hit enroll on the following screen.
- From this screen you can also attach a reward to the sale by selecting 'Redeem.'
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the most common questions related to the integration between Thirdshelf and Springboard Retail.
- Why is the Thirdshelf widget not showing at the bottom of the screen even after adding a customer to a ticket?
- In order to enroll a customer into your loyalty program, the customer must have an email on file in Springboard. If the email is missing, the Thirdshelf widget will not appear after adding the customer to a sale.
- I've added an email to the customer profile in Springboard but the Thirdshelf widget is still not showing.
- If an email is added to a customer profile from the Point of Sale screen in Springboard, a browser refresh is needed for Thirdshelf to detect that the customer profile has been updated in Springboard. If you've just added an email and the Thirdshelf bar is not appearing, refreshing the screen will solve this.