Workflow in Vend. Enrolling a customer. Redeeming a reward. Checking loyalty account, rewards, points. Adding a customer. Adding a member.
Prerequisite: you have installed the Thirdshelf extension, and you can see the Thirdshelf button on the Sell screen, as in this picture:
The short-version of the workflow
For everything you want to do with Thirdshelf through the Vend Sell screen, the steps are the same:
- Attach a customer to the sale using Vend's Search customers
- The Thirdshelf button activates; click the Thirdshelf button
- Perform the action you wish: redeem a reward; enroll the customer; consult their loyalty profile.
Step-by-step, in detail
1. Use the Search customers box to type a customer's name or email address, and select the one that you are looking for
2. When you do this, the Thirdshelf button will activate by turning blue. You can now click it
You can now complete one of two scenarios:
Scenario 1. Customer is not in your program
The system will show you this, and offer the Enroll button in order to sign them up:
Click Enroll to sign them up, or Return to Sale to cancel and proceed with the current sale without adding them.
Scenario 2. Customer is a member and wants to redeem a reward
If the customer has a reward that they qualify for, the system will make it very clear by showing a Redeem button.
Click Redeem and it will apply that reward to the sale in progress.
... or click Return to Sale in the top-right to return without redeeming any reward.